Current information at a glance
In September the following Corona step plan for the fall and winter was approved. The measures included apply depending on the utilization of intensive capacities.
From September 15 (step 1):
- Tightened controls of the measures in force
- Antigen tests are only valid for 24 hours
- FFP2 mask instead of other mouth/nose protection mandatory again (where masks are currently mandatory)
- Recommendation of FFP2 mask also in trade, mandatory for unvaccinated persons
- 3G proof for events with 25 persons or more (previously 100).
- For gastronomy and accommodation, the 3G rule applies. Guests must show a valid negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery.
- For night gastronomy and après-ski, the same rules apply. Guests must present a valid negative PCR test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery. Antibody proof or antigen test are not sufficient.
- Visitors to cable car operations are required to wear a FFP2 mask. From the start of the winter season (expected in October), the 3G rule applies. Visitors must carry a valid 3G certificate and show it during random checks. The obligation to wear a FFP2 mask still applies.
- Advent and Christmas markets can also only be visited with a 3G certificate.
If intensive care bed occupancy exceeds 15% (step 2, takes effect 7 days after exceedance):
- Night gastronomy, après-ski and large events without assigned seating: Admission only for vaccinated or recovered persons (2G rule)
- Antigen tests with self-testing ("living room tests") generally no longer valid as 3G proof
When intensive care bed occupancy exceeds 20% (step3, takes effect 7 days after exceedance):
- Everywhere where 3G applies: Access only for vaccinated, recovered or with PCR test
The 3G proof applies in the following areas:
- Hotel and accommodation industry
- Leisure facilities (e.g. zoos)
- Events with more than 25 participants
- Sports facilities
Covid-19 Dashboard of Tyrol
go to the dashboard of Tyrol
Pitztal Mountain Railways
- A FFP2 mask must be worn in closed gondola cable cabines and rooms.
- Specially trained staff members pay attention to the flow of visitors in the entrance and exit areas of the cable cars and point out the observance of the distance rules.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of the surfaces of the mountain railway equipment is carried out.
- More information about the Covid 19 protective measures at Hochzeiger mountain railways
For easy contact tracing all guests & businesses in Pitztal can use the digital guestbook of MTMS free of charge.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand disinfectant.
- Keep a safe distance from people who cough or sneeze.
- Wear a mask if you cannot keep a distance.
- Do not touch the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Stay at home when you feel sick.
Follow the recommendations of your local health authority:
- Consult a doctor if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Call the doctor's office before your visit. Your doctor can then direct you to the right place more quickly. This is for your protection and prevents the spread of viruses and other infectious diseases
Status: 28.09.2021, all data without guarantee