In order to ensure a relaxing and safe togetherness in the coming winter season 2020, we have worked out comprehensive measures regarding Covid-19 in cooperation with the Pitztal mountain railways. The protection and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority.
In general, we assume that safety distances are maintained and that mouth and nose protection is worn where keeping a distance is difficult. In addition there are further measures such as additional personnel or "gondola butlers" at the entrance and exit areas of the lifts, personnel guidance systems and regular surface disinfection.
Covid-19 Dashboard of Tyrol
Active cases in Pitztal: 28
Last update: 29.10.2020, 9:30, go to the dashboard of Tyrol
Pitztal Mountain Railways
All measures that come into effect at the mountain railways can be found here:
Chill-Out instead of Après-Ski
Après-Ski on a large scale is hardly known in the Pitztal anyway. This year we are therefore focusing on a generous amount of space and relaxing chill-out music to underline the peace and quiet after skiing.
The ski schools also take appropriate measures: Strict distance regulations apply here as well. In offices or meeting places, larger group formations are to be avoided, and childcare is to take place exclusively outdoors. Where it is not possible to keep the distance, a mouth and nose protector must be worn. Pre-booking is requested by both the ski schools and the ski rental companies.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand disinfectant.
- Keep a safe distance from people who cough or sneeze.
- Wear a mask if you cannot keep a distance.
- Do not touch the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Stay at home when you feel sick.
Follow the recommendations of your local health authority:
- Consult a doctor if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Call the doctor's office before your visit. Your doctor can then direct you to the right place more quickly. This is for your protection and prevents the spread of viruses and other infectious diseases
Status: 29.10.2020, all data without guarantee