Exclusive ski fun in the morning at Hochzeiger
Skiing from 7.30 am on freshly groomed slopes, accompanied by member's of our management followed by a mountain breakfast at Zeigerrestaurant: A perfect start into the day is guaranteed. Getting early up in the is worthwhile!
Even before the cableways and lifts take up the regular operation in the Hochzeiger ski area, members of the leadership team will accompany you during the morning exploring tour through the ski area.
Early bird skiing fun
- Meeting point and time: 7:30 am at the bottom station of the Hochzeiger mountain railways.
- There all early birds get a good Morning Coffee from the swiss stone pine bakery, which takes the last tiredness away.
- At the mountain station, the exclusive skiing fun starts at 2,000 meters. Here you can take your turns in the freshly prepared slopes and our managing team informs you about interesting background facts from the ski resort.
- Last but not least: The longest downhill run in the Hochzeiger ski area, which starts at the Rotmoosbahn mountain station and ends at the Hochzeiger valley station awaits you with 1,000 meters altidute difference and a length of seven kilometers.
- At 9:15 am, an exclusive mountain breakfast awaits the participants in the Zeigerrestaurant
exklusive morning round: Information and booking
- The exklusive morning round will take place on every Wednesday, until 8th of April 2020.
- Bookings are possible until 3:00 pm the day before.
- Please send your binding registration by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The price per adult is 35 euros, per youth (born 2001 - 2003) 30 euros and per child (born 2004 and later) 20 euros (incl. ski pass for the runs during the exklusive morning round and breakfast).
- Requirements: confident skiing on red runs,
- Sign up quickly - limited number of participants per event date