This converted barn in Stillebach invites guests of all ages to try out bouldering. When building this climbing barn, the Melmer family attached great importance to safety. The climbing barn is fitted with special bouldering mats in eight layers and 36 cm thickness.
The following equipment is available:
- 70 m² area
- 150 m² bouldering space
- over 90 bouldering routes
- up to 45° degrees inclines
- Large campus board
- All levels of difficulty (beginners, advanced and children)
The day tickets can be purchased at the Biohotel Stillebach reception. You can also hire climbing boots there.
- Price/Day: Adults: € 6.00/ day, Children and teenagers (aged 6 – 16): € 4.00/ day, Climbing boot hire € 3.00/ day
- Annual tickets: Adults: € 175.00/ annum (valid from date of purchase)
Children and teenagers (aged 6 – 16): € 145.00/ annum (valid from date of purchase)
- Beginner courses on request: from min. 6 - 8 persons, duration approx. 2 hours, € 23.50 EUR person