Important information about the Covid 19 protective measures
The protection and safety for our guests, as well as for our employees, have top priority. We are all responsible for a good and safe coexistence and if we adhere to the given rules, nothing stands in the way for an unforgettable Hochzeiger mountain experience.
last update: 15.09.2021
This page will be continuously updated. We reserve the right to make changes at any time.
Please note, that the official requirements can change at any time and our measures are continuously adapted. more detailed information here.
OPENING HOURS - HOCHZEIGER MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS:
- Hochzeiger Gondolas & ZirbenPark are daily open until 17.10.2021 from 9 am to 5 pm.
- The double seater chairlift Sechszeiger is daily open until 19.09.2021 from 9.10 am to 4.30 pm.
From 25.09. - 17.10.2021 the chairlift is only on Saturday & Sunday in operation from 9.10 am to 4.30 pm (inoperative in rainy weather)
- The ZirbenCart rental is daily open until 19.09.2021 from 9.10 am to 4.00 pm.
From 25.09. - 17.10.2021 the ZirbenCart rental is only on Saturday & Sunday open from 9.10 am to 4 pm (inoperative in rainy weather)
- The Zeigerrestaurant at the middle station is daily open until 17.10.2021 from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
- The stone pine bakery is daily open until 17.10.2021 from 10 am to 5 pm.
- opening hours mountain huts and restaurants in the Hochzeiger hiking area - overview
RULES FOR USE THE MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS:
- For using the cable cars and the two seater chairlift is no access test required.
- Mouth and nose protection duty (FFP2 mask!) From 15.09.2021 there is a FFP2 mask required! People aged 14 and over must worn a FFP2 mask in the waiting areas for the gondolas, in the cable cabines and rooms. Children under the age of six are excluded. Children from 6 to 13 need a mouth and nose protection (buff).
In open vehicles (double chairlift) and in all outdoor waiting areas is no mask requirement. FFP2 masks are available at the mountain railway ticket office for a price of € 2.00.
- There are no capacity restrictions for the gondolas. There can be transported up to 8 people per gondola. If you wish, you can use your own gondola at any time for the ascent or the descent.
- All surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Our employees take care of you. They will have a look on our visitors and they are your contact person for questions.
- All our employees are equipped with a mouth and nose protection and are constantly complying with the applicable COVID - 19 hygiene standards.
RESTAURANTS, MOUNTAIN HUTS, GASTRONOMY:
- For consumption in a restaurant you must be vaccinated, negative tested or recovered.
- The required certificate must be presented when you are entering the restaurant. There is no mask requirement indoors and outdoors.
GENERAL COVID–19 RULES WHEN USING THE CABLE CARS
- Keep a sufficient distance from other people.
- Pay contactless - avoid cash payment.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff members.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds or, if possible, use the disinfectant dispenser provided.
- If there are any signs of illness, stay at home.