Enjoy a very special day at dizzy heights. XP Adventure Park in Jerzens in Tyrol offers exceptional holiday adventures. Do you dare ride on the “Flying-Eagle”, a 50 m high zip wire over a gorge? This high ropes course is ideal for individual guests, families, groups clubs, corporate days and school trips. A beautiful playground awaits our smallest guests. Watch the bold climbers at airy heights from our comfortable sunny terrace or whilst taking a walk around the beautiful grounds.
Discover this park with a total of 59 challenges and just 15 minutes’ walk from Jerzens’ village centre.
Ropes courses at XP Adventure Park
- 2 introduction ropes courses with 6 challenges, body height at least 1.1 m
- 1 Pitzi’s ropes course for children with 7 challenges for the little ones, body height at least 0.9m
- 2 ropes courses for children and teenagers with 17 challenges, body height at least 1.1m
- 2 teenager and adult ropes courses with 23 challenges, body height at least 1.3m
- 1 Flying-Fox course “Flying Eagle” with 6 challenges over 160 m length and 50 m height difference, body height at least 1.3 m
Since 2019: Pitztal Sommer Card
Since 2019 the XP Adventure Park is a partner of the Pitztal Sommer Card. You get this at a participating accommodation provider and get free entrance to the XP Adventure Park!