The suspended terrace of Café 3440 at exactly 3,440 m above sea level offers uninterrupted panoramic views of the Alpine scenery. This is Austria's highest Café and Tirol's new peak highlight in the true sense of the word!
It seems incredible but Café 3.440 is encircled by more than fifty mountains higher than three thousand meters. Enjoy a cup of fine coffee while indulging in the awesome Alpine panorama. Also Tirol's highest mountain is only a stone's throw away – majestic Wildspitze peak at 3,774 meters altitude. This fantastic Café can be found at the new Wildspitzbahn top station.
- Café 3.440 open daily 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Homemade cakes and sweets
- Coffee specialties
- 100 seats indoors (café) + 60 seats outdoors (terrace)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Austria's highest civil registry office and event location
- Dreamlike vistas of the surrounding 3,000-meter high summits