The Sattelboden Adventure Forest high above Fendels. The valley station of the 4-seater chairlift is directly located in Fendels. The lift takes you quickly to Sattelklause and straight into the heart of the hiking paradise. Follow the mascot Kauni’s tracks and little steinbocks will discover the mountain world surrounding the Tyrolean village or they can let off steam at Sattelboden Adventure Forest.
Please note that only one mountain railway or XP Adventure park can be used per day.
- 1 day ticket (unlimited trips up and down)
- Sattelboden Adventure Forest
- Accessible animal nature trail
- Natural spectacle of the 160 m tall Fallender Bach waterfall
- Mountain carts (not included in Pitztal Summer Card)
Mountain carts hire: Euro 9.00 per ride
Opening times: 4 June – 28 June Thurs and Sun; 29 June – 13 September 2020 daily; 17 September – 18 October 2020 Thurs and Sun 9.00 am – 16.45 pm; July and August every Thursday additionally 6 pm – 9 pm