Tyrol’s highest glacier
Reach Tyrol’s highest glacier on 2,840 m with the Glacier Express:
Austria’s highest cable car, the modern Wildspitzbahn, takes you to the Hintere Brunnenkogel peak and Café 3440 with a unique panoramic view of the Wildspitze peak and the surrounding world of glaciers.
Please note that only one mountain railway or XP Adventure park can be used per day.
- 1 day ticket (unlimited trips up and down), not valid for skiing
- Kapelle des Weißen Lichtes (Chapel of the White Light)
- Café 3440 with viewing platform
- Glacier day every Wednesday and Thursday (additional Euro 7.00 per person): Glacier hike with glacier crossing to Braunschweiger Hütte
- Glacier hike every Thursday with glacier crossing to Braunschweiger hut
- Glacier Trail 3440 every Sunday (not inlcuded in the Pitztal Summer Card)
- Breakfast at Café 3440 (Breakfast not included in this ticket)
Price: Euro 45.00 for adults and Euro 22.00 for children
From 14.07.2023 daily 08:20 - 16:20
THU + SUN early ascent at 07:00