Tyrol’s highest glacier
Reach Tyrol’s highest glacier on 2,840 m with the Glacier Express:
Austria’s highest cable car, the modern Wildspitzbahn, takes you to the Hintere Brunnenkogel peak and Café 3.440 with a unique panoramic view of the Wildspitze peak and the surrounding world of glaciers.
Please note that only one mountain railway or XP Adventure park can be used per day.
- 1 day ticket (unlimited trips up and down), not valid for skiing
- Kapelle des Weißen Lichtes (Chapel of the White Light)
- Café 3.440 with viewing platform
- Glacier day every Tuesday and Thursday (additional Euro 5.00 per person): Glacier hike with glacier crossing to Braunschweiger Hütte
- Breakfast at Café 3.440 (Breakfast not included in this ticket)
Breakfast at Café 3.440: Euro 29.00 for adults and Euro 15.00 for children
Opening times: from 09 July 2020 Thursday to Saturday