The Leisure Pass (available from your accommodation provider for only €5.00 per stay) offers limitless use of the shuttle bus service throughout the entire Pitztal valley in summer – including day trips to Imst (train station or post office square). Also this winter you need a valid ski pass or a valid leisure pass for the use of the Pitz-Regio-bus. Where it doen’t matter, for what purpose you use the bus - cross country skiing, winter hiking, skiing or shopping - from Mittelberg to Imst (main station, Postplatz) and back. This regulation also includes the pages of Wald - Leins and Piller.
Bus timetable in the direction of Pitztal Glacier and return
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - St. Leonhard - Mittelberg Glacier Express between 09/04/2018 and 22/04/2018
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - St. Leonhard - Mittelberg Glacier Express between 23/04/2018 and 21/09/2018
Bus timetable in the direction of Hochzeiger and return
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - Hochzeiger between 09/04/2018 and 14/04/2018
- Jerzens - Hochzeiger between 15/04/2018 and 18/05/2018, between 22/05/2018 and 30/05/2018, and between 04/06/2018 and 14/06/2018
- Wenns - Jerzens - Hochzeiger between 19/05/2018 and 21/05/2018, between 31/05/2018 and 03/06/2018, and between 15/06/2018 and 14/10/2018
Bus timetable in the direction of Piller and return
- Imst - Wald - Leins - Jerzens - Wenns - Piller between 09/04/2018 and 15/06/2018
- Imst - Wald - Leins - Jerzens - Wenns - Piller between 16/06/2018 and 14/10/2018
Please note that bus timetables may be subject to change due to exceptional and unforeseen circumstances.Please also note that E-bikes and Pedelecs cannot be transported for insurance reasons.