The Pitztal Sommer Card or the Leisure Pass (available from your accommodation provider for only €5.00 per stay) offers limitless use of the shuttle bus service throughout the entire Pitztal valley in summer – including day trips to Imst (train station or post office square). Also this winter you need a valid ski pass or a valid leisure pass for the use of the Pitz-Regio-bus. Where it doen’t matter, for what purpose you use the bus - cross country skiing, winter hiking, skiing or shopping - from Mittelberg to Imst (main station, Postplatz) and back. This regulation also includes the pages of Wald - Leins and Piller.
Bus timetable in the direction of Pitztal Glacier and return
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - St. Leonhard - Mittelberg Glacier Express from 06/05/2019 to 20/09/2019
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - St. Leonhard - Mittelberg Glacier Express from 21/09/2019 to 14/12/2019
Bus timetable in the direction of Hochzeiger and return
- Wenns - Jerzens - Hochzeiger from 07/06/2019 to 13/10/2019
- Jerzens - Hochzeiger and back from 14/10/2019 until the beginning of the winter season
Bus timetable in the direction of Piller and return
- Imst - Arzl - Wald - Leins - Jerzens - Wenns - Piller from 01/07/2019 to 13/10/2019
- Imst - Arzl - Wald - Leins - Jerzens - Wenns - Piller from 14/10/2019 to 14/12/2019
Please note that bus timetables may be subject to change due to exceptional and unforeseen circumstances. Please also note that E-bikes and Pedelecs cannot be transported for insurance reasons.