The Leisure Pass (available from your accommodation provider for only €5.00 per stay) offers limitless use of the shuttle bus service throughout the entire Pitztal valley in summer – including day trips to Imst (train station or post office square). With a valid winter sports lift pass, our guests may use the shuttle service to get to and from the ski resorts in winter. If you are pursuing any other winter sports activities during the winter season, the Leisure Pass can be purchased to make limitless use of the shuttle bus service throughout the entire valley all the way to Imst (train station/ post square) too.
Bus timetable in the direction of Pitztal Glacier and return
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - St. Leonhard - Mittelberg between 18/04/2017 and 07/05/2017
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - St. Leonhard - Mittelberg between 08/05/2017 and 22/09/2017
Bus timetable in the direction of Hochzeiger and return
- Jerzens - Hochzeiger between 22/04/2017 and 02/06/2017 and between 06/06/2017 and 09/06/2017
- Wenns - Jerzens - Hochzeiger between 03/06/2017 and 05/06/2017 and between 10/06/2017 and 15/10/2017
Bus timetable in the direction of Piller and return
- Imst - Arzl - Wald - Leins - Jerzens - Wenns - Piller between 18/04/2017 and 09/06/2017
- Imst - Arzl - Wald - Leins - Jerzens - Wenns - Piller - Naturparkhaus between 10/06/2017 and 15/10/2017
Please note that bus timetables may be subject to change due to exceptional and unforeseen circumstances.Please also note that E-bikes and Pedelecs cannot be transported for insurance reasons.