The Pitztal Sommer Card or the Leisure Pass (available from your accommodation provider for only €5.00 per stay) offers limitless use of the shuttle bus service throughout the entire Pitztal valley in summer – including day trips to Imst (train station or post office square). Also this winter you need a valid ski pass or a valid leisure pass for the use of the Pitz-Regio-bus. Where it doen’t matter, for what purpose you use the bus - cross country skiing, winter hiking, skiing or shopping - from Mittelberg to Imst (main station, Postplatz) and back. This regulation also includes the pages of Wald - Leins and Piller. No ski pass ticket is valid for journeys to work (in this chase the bus must be paid according to the VVT costs).
Bus- and Shuttleservice
Public bus transport in Pitztal
With the Leisure Pass you can travel inexpensively by bus right across the Pitztal, including to Imst train station or Imst post office square
- Imst - Arzl - Wenns - Jerzens - St. Leonhard - Mittelberg from 18.09.2021
- Jerzens - Hochzeiger from 18.10.2021
- Imst - Arzl - Wald - Leins - Jerzens - Wenns - Piller from 18.10.2021
Please note that bus timetables may be subject to change due to exceptional and unforeseen circumstances. Please also note that E-bikes and Pedelecs cannot be transported for insurance reasons.
Departure times on your mobile?
Simply download the free Smartride app…
Please note that prior booking is required if your group is any bigger than 15 people:
- For a ski shuttle bus to Pitztal Glacier contact Hannes Auderer (Auderer Reisen) +43 (0) 650 6670320
- For a ski shuttle bus to Hochzeiger ski resort contact Postbus +43 (0) 5442 64422-12 (Imst: Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30 pm) or +43 (0) 5442 64422-14 (Landeck: Monday to Sunday between 8 am to 6 pm) or by e-mail to email@example.com
This booking is required for all bus lines and connections to Hochzeiger hiking resort, the mountain railways, Pitztal Glacier Express and the Nature Park Centre at Gachenblick.
According to §38 of the transport law it is permitted to transport dogs with a bite proof muzzle if they can be accommodated without inconveniencing or interfering with other passengers. They have to either be carried or kept on a leash. The passenger is to supervise his pet and the pets are not permitted to sit on passenger seats.
- Andreas Thurner, bus tours & cab services Imst, Arzl, Gewerbepark 9, Tel. +43 (0) 664 190 44 45
- Pitztal Reisen, Peter Walch, Arzl, Feldweg 2, Tel: +43 (0) 5412 654 00 or +43 (0) 664 303 00 31
- Holiday Reisen, Heiko Neuner, Jerzens, Liss 233, Tel: +43 (0) 664 861 35 60
- Taxi Kirschner, St. Leonhard, Piösmes 143, Tel: +43 (0) 664 144 86 20