3, 2, 1: Bungeeeeeeeee
The “Pitzenklamm“ surely is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking gorges of Europe. It is crossed by the 94 metre high Benni Raich bridge which is the starting point for an adventure that entices any visitor. Jumping from one of the highest suspended pedestrian bridges of Austria down into the wild and romantic gorge is a highlight! Just a glance down can knock the breath out of some.
CONTACT AND BOOKING
AREA 47 Betriebs GmbH Ötztaler Achstraße 1, 6430 Ötztal-Bahnhof, Austria Tel: +43 5266 8 76 76 Fax: +43 5266 8 76 76 76 firstname.lastname@example.org
from € 125,00 / per person
- 94m Bungy Jumping single jump
- Benni-Raich-Bridge Pitztal (not at AREA 47)
- guide incl. safety talk
- equipment for jump (rope and belt)
- duration: 1 hour (getting there in 15 minutes)
- entry to Water AREA on the day of the tour!
- healthy & good physical condition. Your are not allowed to jump if there are any healthy risks: pregnancy, epilepsy, heart problems, high blood pressure, damage to the musculoskeletal system, eye surgery, eye pressure, chronic ear diseases with balance disorders.
- furthermore, the jumper must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications that limit personal judgment.
- minimum age: 14 years
- min. / max. weight: 50 kg / 120 kg
- minimum participants: 4
Good to know:
- depending on the experience, possibility of jump variation: classic dive, backward jump, etc.
- the tour basically takes part at any weather conditions. For safety-threatening conditions, a replacement date will be found.
- no transport included, meeting point directly at the Benni-Raich-Bridge. You can pay at the AREA 47 or at the meeting point.
- for kids under 18 years a legal guardian always has to sign our Declaration of Consent.