3, 2, 1: Bungeeeeeeeee
The “Pitzenklamm“ surely is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking gorges of Europe. It is crossed by the 94 metre high Benni Raich bridge which is the starting point for an adventure that entices any visitor. Jumping from one of the highest suspended pedestrian bridges of Austria down into the wild and romantic gorge is a highlight! Just a glance down can knock the breath out of some.
Requirements and age limits
Provided you are in good health, all you need is a little courage and willpower. Please note that you will not be allowed to bungee jump if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffer from vascular disease, have had eye surgery, suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure, have a pacemaker or suffer from any other heart conditions. Bungee jumping is possible for adults over the age of 18; teenagers aged 16 or 17 require their parents’ consent; bungee jumping under the age of 16 is not permitted. Wearing jeans and sturdy footwear is recommended.
- Open from May to October (only with reservation)
- Saturdays & Sundays from 2 pm (only with reservation)
- Advance bookings are also possible on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 4 pm with a minimum of 2 people booking.
- For bookings please contact: email@example.com or +43 (0) 650/ 63 65 133
Bungee jumping fees
- Single bungee jump: 94.00 Euro
- Tandem bungee jump: 144.00 Euro
- Group rates on request