Pitzi’s Kids Club
For children aged between 4 and 14
Games, fun and action! At the beginning of each week we will get to know each other with games and fun activities and then we will embark on an adventurous expedition every day. We will visit the Eternal Ice – Pitztal Glacier, practise climbing in Pitzi’s cool climbing park, swing over a lake on the Flying Fox, visit a farm, go horse riding and make some adventurous hikes with all the family and much more (*some special activities will require a small contribution towards costs).
Holders of the Pitztal Leisure Pass can take part in the summer programme of Pitzi’s Kinderclub for free. However please note that additional goods and services (lift tickets, tennis courts etc.) are not included in this pass.
Pitzi’s Kids Club is open to children of all ages:
- From the end of June to the beginning of September
- From the beginning of October to mid-October
Information & Booking:
- Weekly programme for Minis & Maxis in Pitzi’s Kinderclub (separate age groups)
- Minis (aged 4 – 6) and Maxis (aged 7 – 14)
- Locations: Jerzens (Liss) and St Leonhard (Mandarfen)
- Pitzi's Kids Club Summer Program
- Booking: up to 5 pm on the previous day
- For more information and booking options please contact our Outdoor Specialists or Pitztal Tourism Association