A fascinating mountain lake on 2,232 m
Rifflseebahn gondola takes you effortlessly to 2,300 m. At the top station Sunna Alm restaurant awaits with its sun terrace boasting panoramic views. The highly contemporary building is a “passive house” powered by solar technology and geothermal energy. The circular hiking trail around the lake is accessible and therefore ideal for families or senior citizens. The detective game “Pitzi on discovery tour” turns the circular hiking trail into an exciting and entertaining experience for kids. Another highlight is a raft trip on Lake Rifflsee, Austria’s largest natural mountain lake.
Please note that only one mountain railway or XP Adventure park can be used per day.
- 1 day ticket (unlimited trips up and down)
- Raft trip on Lake Rifflsee (not included in Pitztal Summer Card)
- Circular Hike at accessible Lake Rifflsee
- Various levels of difficulty for mountain hikes or tours
- Marc Pircher Concert on 27.06.2021
Raft trip charge: Euro 13.00 for adults and Euro 8.00 for children